Monday, August 04, 2014

#RealLife

My littles were sick last week and all the things I normally do were deserted as I spent extra time snuggling my little ones, soothing fevered bodies, getting up at all hours of the night, and trying to get something in the crock pot so we didn't have to resort to PBJ's for supper!

Now that they've recuperated, I'm facing long to-do lists to catch up and also prepare for traveling this next weekend. It can all be overwhelming at times, yet I'm so thankful everyone is back in good health and that these precious little people call ME 'Mommy.'

**and to kick-start a more consistent blogging routine, during the month of August I'm planning to share photos from InstaGram along with tidbits from recent reads that I've found encouraging or thought provoking. Stay tuned!



" 'If you had more time, you could get it all done.'
Nonsense. My definition of all would just grow.
And why is "done" a goal? If you discover something you love doing, you don't want to be done.
You want to do it every day!"

 -Jon Acuff in


1 comment:

Caravan Sonnet said...

So glad to hear that everyone is starting to feel a little bit better! Been thinking about y'all and praying for you! I love that quote you posted! Isn't it funny that we think if we had more time we would get everything we needed to "done"? Love your blog and am always so encouraged as I stop by! Thank you for sharing!
:) Rebecca