Tuesday, May 20, 2014

My Arianna Mae

sweet little two year old






Quite the chatterbox, she is adding new words to her vocabulary daily and keeps me smiling in amusement. Yesterday while eating supper, she plugged her ears then looked at Daddy with those big blue eyes: "Can you hear me, Daddy? Can you hear me?" Moments like this remind me I need to start recording these quips in a book before I forget them!

What's a photo shoot without at least one silly face?



"I'm two!"



I'm so thankful for this sweet and spunky girlie who calls me Mommy.
Life is so precious and such a miracle.  


12 comments:

Elizabeth. said...

SO sweet! And beautiful photography. Love hearing kiddo quotes - I have a running list going of my youngest siblings & friends' quotes and need to keep updating it. :) Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

She is the sweetest little thing!!
Great pictures Bethany!!!

Jessica said...

Soo cute! :)

Alicia said...

So sweet. Happy 2nd Birthday!

Anonymous said...


I love reading your blog and getting to know you and your cute little family.

What lenses do you have and what do you use them for? thanks

Allison said...

Happy 2nd birthday, sweetie :)

Love the photos, Bethany ♥

Leilani Serfontein said...

She is such a cutiepie!!! I am sure she fills your every day with joy! May God bless your family!

Tara G. said...

Amazon sells a blank book called "My Quotable Kid." I keep mine in the kitchen and have even taken it on vacation...road trips especially provide good material! :)

Anonymous said...

In some of the pictures she looks a lot like your sister Charissa!
Great pictures and such a pretty girl!

Alice

Moriah Mari said...

That last photo is so amazing, I love it!

Thanks for sharing a bit of your life here with us. :)

Annie S said...

She is so beautiful, Bethany! Happy beyond words for y'all in your sweet children. Praise God for the life and grace He had given!

Chelsy Renee said...

Aww! Especially LOVE that last shot!