Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Great(est) Grandparents

What happens when my grandparents come visit for a few days? 

The days are filled with adorable kiddo moments that make us all laugh, yummy cookies in the kitchen, games and teasing around the table, and countless memories to recall and stories to tell. 

I'm so thankful my children have the opportunity to spend time with these dear people who were such a big part of my childhood and continue to be such a blessing in my life!


Here are a few adorable smiles and precious moments that happened in my living room this week:

 
 telling great-grandpa stories


showing great-grandpa her puzzles

sweet snuggles with great-grandma

2 comments:

Alison said...

so very special.

Anonymous said...

What a precious gift for your children to get to know their great grandparents:)!