Friday, March 28, 2014

#mylittles

Just a few more pictures of what's keeping me busy these days...



My baby missed the 'be a newborn for at least a month' memo.
Sporting three month clothing at three weeks is growing up entirely too fast...
and now Caden is almost two months old!

Ari is my big lil' helper and loves when I pop Caden in bed with her for a story or two. She has all sorts of songs and books memorized, and loves to entertain him (and me!)

 She doesn't quite understand why his attention span doesn't last as long as hers when she reads to him...

{...and he's still getting used to all the kisses}




12 comments:

Jessica said...

Such cuties! Looks like you have a bookworm already! :)

Bethany Carson said...

They're adorable!

Tashia said...

They are too cute! :)

Alison said...

Yep. My suspicions are indeed confirmed.

>>Your kids are the cutest EVER.

Bianca Jago said...

Aww love the pics Bethany! You have two of the cutest subjects!

Amanda said...

Awwww! You have the most adorable kiddos! I love the pictures! Thanks for a little update on your life. I can't wait to be a mommy someday! :)

Amanda said...

Awwww! You have the most adorable kiddos! I love the pictures! Thanks for a little update on your life. I can't wait to be a mommy someday! :)

Vickie said...

Thank you for sharing these pictures, Bethany ~ They are so precious!!
:) Vickie

Vickie said...

Thank you for sharing these pictures, Bethany ~ They are so precious!
:) Vickie

Anonymous said...

You're kids are soooo adorable!!!

His Way Services said...

Aaawwwww!!! Bethany, that is so sweet! That is just too cute! Thanks for sharing these. I can't get over
how much of a big girl Arianna is
and trying to entertain and read to her brother! So sweet!
Brought a smile to my face.
God bless! Rebecca K.

Sharon said...

These pictures melt my heart. Such cuties!! <3

Blessings,

Sharon