Thursday, January 09, 2014

Arianna Mae

I've been wanting to do a photo shoot with my girlie for quite some time now. She is growing and changing so quickly and I find myself already looking back at pictures, so thankful for each little face and emotion captured! But I kept putting it off and making other things higher priority, until I was talking to a friend who encouraged me to soak up these last days with Arianna as an only child. That reminder was both timely and inspiring! And these images are the results… {smile}




"patty cake, patty cake, baker's man…"




 And lest you think we have this whole photo shoot thing down pat and that my daughter cooperates like she's been on pinterest herself, or something, know that in between these captured moments I was busy wiping her nose and refilling a small bowl of raisins hidden in the baby cradle!


 {counting her fingers}

 {kissing her baby doll}

 {getting the blanket just right}

{oh, I love this little face!}

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful girl!:) She is going to be a great big sister.:)

Elizabeth. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Elizabeth. said...

Such precious pictures, Bethany! Your little girl is getting so grown up - what a sweetie. =) Love her grin! Blessings to you and your fam. <3

Anonymous said...

awesome pictures!!! You did a super good job!

Tashia said...

These are simply adorable! Thanks for sharing them, Bethany!

Esther Derby said...

Adorable!!!

Kindra said...

She's such a cutie!

Kindra said...

She's such a cutie!

Ashley said...

Precious pictures of your sweet lil' girly!! <3

Ashley

Cryslyn said...

What a darling! <3

Aubrey Heki said...

So lovely! you did an amazing job! great idea to have snack on hand too! i might try that. :-) can't wait to see your pictures of your little boy next!

Anonymous said...

Sweet photos! My favorite is the last one where she is reading her doll a story. :)

Susan Schmidt said...

These are such precious pictures, Bethany!

Brie said...

Oh. My. Goodness!!! She is SOOOO cute! <3

His Way Services said...

Sweet!

Rebecca K.

Catherine said...

Precious, precious pictures of adorable Arianna! When are you due with your sweet little boy?
Love,
Catherine

Anonymous said...

Cutie pie! She looks like you :)

Samantha

Hannah Ashley said...

how precious! that grin could make any heart melt!

Mrs. Bryson said...

Ooooooh - how absolutely beautiful! My favs are of her kissing the baby (photo #2)and putting her (him?) to bed - and reading to him/her. And to think,my *baby* is now 12! How time does fly ...