Saturday, November 30, 2013

Twenty1

Accomplishing goals and completing what one sets out to do is always exciting. 

{reading the Bible in 90 days}
{exercising and getting back to pre-baby weight}
{10 day sugar fasts}

Have you completed a goal recently? Or are you in the midst of trying to accomplish something? 

{pinterest inspired Christmas-crafting with sisters}

Now we're saying farewell, November! And with its passing marks the completion of our Twenty1 blog challenge. I've definitely had to push myself at times (but that's what goals are for, right?) and I've really enjoyed hearing from you, too -- so thanks for taking the time to chime in!

Looking ahead, December will find its days full of baking, celebrating four years of marriage, traveling, and getting to spend time with family -- so it will be quieter around here in the coming days. Yet I'm excited about continuing to blog in the coming year. Adventure awaits! [smile]



Be happy for this moment.
This moment is your life.

4 comments:

Alison said...

Woohoo! *claps and cheers all around*

Good job completing your challenge and reaching your goal, Bethany. :)

I enjoyed your various posts.

Do you have any tips for reaching goals? I am the type of person who makes goals with high anticipation, but then get burn out and end up not following through (typically, anyway). How to fight of failure and keep pressing on...

Looking forward to future posts. :)

<3ali

Sarah said...

Bethany,
Congratulations on your twenty1 challenge!
I really enjoyed your twenty one updates. Even though I didn't have much time to comment, it was encouraging to get on in my spare minutes and read your posts.

I did a challenge throughout the month of November where I write down at least 7 things I am thankful for everyday. Its fun and really helps get ones focus on the good things! :)
Wow, the whole bible in 90 days! Impressive! I will finish reading the bible in a year for the 3rd time on Dec. 31st. I guess my next challenge will be to read it in 90 days! :)

Thank you for sharing your ideas and challenges with all of us, I am always encouraged by your sweet family and posts.
May God bless you,
Sarah

Alisha Ann said...

Miss Bethany....I was just wondering when your due date was? I don't remember reading about it....who knows, I may have over-read it =/

In HIS grace, Alisha
www.alishainprogress.wordpress.com

Amanda said...

Great job, Bethany! I've enjoyed reading your posts; thanks for completing your goal. ;) I also did a November challenge - writing down 7 things I'm thankful for each day. Hope you guys had a happy Thanksgiving; I was just on your family's blog looking at the lovely pictures you took. I pray you continue to have a safe pregnancy! Looking forward to the news of Baby Boy Beasley's birth! :)