Saturday, November 02, 2013

Twenty1

This summer (and past spring, and winter) I've been lazy at getting pictures off of my camera, as well as laid-back when it comes to writing. I love taking pictures. I tend to have to push myself to write.  I have all these thoughts that roll around in my head as I'm doing dishes, folding laundry, and taking care of Arianna -- and rarely write them down or initiate being creative with my camera on a day to day basis. 

So...in an effort to make some changes and to jump-start what will hopefully be a more consistent blogging routine (which means I will be using my camera and my computer keys more!) I now introduce "Twenty1" --  which is my blog post goal for the month of November. 

Here's to hoping I didn't bite off more than I can chew right now... (especially considering that I didn't even get this post up on Friday as I'd planned!) And a big shout-out to Anna, who has agreed to push and drag do this challenge with me. [grin] I hope you'll stay tuned for frequent posts that will include oodles of pictures, a bit of randomness, hopefully some encouragement, and a smattering of projects, style, and favorite recipes. Oh, and questions, too, so come out from the corners where you lurk and drop a comment or two...or twenty1!

And because I'm still catching you up on some fun photos from the past busy weeks of transition, here are a few snapshots from last month...



Arianna had such a blast with Uncle Nathanael.  And what's not to love about a boatload of cardboard boxes to play with? {grin}


8 comments:

Alison said...

Oh, how exciting! Looking forward to it. :)

Judy Fuller said...

Looking forward to the posts and pictures :)

Moriah Mari said...

I'm looking forward to it! Your blog has been an encouragement to me as I have followed it for some time. May God bless you!

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to the post and pictures!!:):):)

Bethany Johnston said...

As a fellow blogger I can't wait to see what you both come up with!
Bethany J.
http://joyfulnotesofpraise.weebly.com/

Bethany Johnston said...

As a fellow blogger, I can't wait to see what you both come up with! It is a huge challenge coming up with ideas!
Bethany J.
http://joyfulnotesofpraise.weebly.com/

chels said...

Exciting! I did a very similar challenge last month and it was a huge hit, as well as a ton of fun and a ton of work. (just to warn you..=)) Looking forward to following your upcoming posts! =)

Joshua Bloom said...

Great Photos, she looks so happy. :)