Tuesday, November 26, 2013

my purse

My purse currently has fun playing with the balance of being a purse and also a diaper bag. [grin] 


Currently tucked inside you'll find:
-wallet
-key chain
-diapers
-wipes
-snack of nuts and dried fruit
-my journal
-three pens
-chap stick
-random bobby pins
-starbucks gift card
-old receipts
-a few stray coupons

{And a bunch more items are about to be added as we prepare to head to my grandparents house to celebrate Thanksgiving with family. Oh, happy weekend ahead! Do y'all have plans or get to spend extra time with family?}

Happy Tuesday, folks!

1 comment:

Becky said...

I love this post! And the color of your purse is so ready for the little man about to arrive too. I can't wait to see your lovely pictures from Thanksgiving. We are going to my parents for Thanksgiving and it will be my daughter's first full Thanksgiving as her first one she was only a week old and last year everyone was out of town. Happy Thanksgiving!