Friday, November 22, 2013

Favorite smiles


I just love this little grin.

I tend to get nostalgic when I watch Arianna and realize she's not a baby anymore... yet its been a delightful adventure watching her personality develop, too.



Her increasing vocabulary makes me laugh and realize how quickly she is growing: earlier this week while she watching out the window for Daddy, I asked her if she could see him.

"Nope. Not yet," was her matter of fact reply. As if she's been talking like a grown up for years instead of random moments scattered throughout the day.  [smile]


Happy weekend, folks! 
Hope it's simply lovely!

4 comments:

Annie said...

Precious!

Alison said...

Oh...so cute! Love this, Bethany.

cadence ploughe said...

Very nice.

cadence ploughe said...

Just to cute!!!!!!