Thursday, October 17, 2013

Tim & Kristina

I was so honored to photograph Tim and Kristina's special day back in August -- and am just now sharing a peek with you. (I'm pretty sure moving, settling into a new home, watching a toddler, the normal laundry and meal prep, as well as being 25 weeks pregnant had something to do with the delay!)  

I had so much fun looking through these pictures and remembering how joyous and special the day was and how much in love these two are. I also want to say a big thank you to Susan for joining me for part of the day to help me capture precious memories, as well as lug equipment around!

And since I had a hard time picking out just a few, here are few -- and then some. {grin}



{gorgeousness}










{little dressed-up giggly girls at weddings are adorable!}

{the bride has a special relationship with her four younger brothers...and they know how to make faces and ham it up for a camera!}



{just a bit excited to be mr. & mrs.}



{all the children -- and young at heart -- loved the reception tablecloths}

{a brother giving the toast always makes for some good stories and laughs}

{let happily ever after now begin!}



Congratulations Tim and Kristina!

10 comments:

Mary said...

Bethany! Beautiful pictures! Do you mind me asking if you have any preferences in cameras and lenses? I'm getting my feet wet in the world of photography and would love any advice you might be able to give!

Alison said...

Um...perfection, to say the least. ;)

Well done, Bethany! :)

Bethany said...

Mary -- I have been very happy with my Nikon D90 camera; my main lenses are Nikon f1.8/50mm and f2.8/70-200mm. I also have a f3.5-5.8/18-80mm. I have many friends that use and love their Canon, too. When it comes to shopping for your own, I really recommend that you look for a DSLR (digital single lens reflex) camera at some point. There are so many options out there and as you'll learn -- a really good camera can make a big difference, but the greater difference lies in whose hands it is in! Let me know if you have any further questions. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Amanda said...

Gorgeous photos! I wish you were our photographer 5 years ago! keep up the good work.

Amanda said...

Gorgeous photos! I wish you were our photographer 5 years ago! keep up the good work.

Julianne said...

These are absolutely beautiful! You clearly captured the joy of the day. I actually met Susan the day after the wedding and she shared that it was such a beautiful, Christ-centered, pure wedding - so neat to see the pictures of it!

Anonymous said...

I have been a follower of your blog for a while now & have always been so encouraged! Imagine my surprise when I saw this post - what a small world. I've known Tim since he was a little fellow (which makes me feel so old! :-) ). What beautiful pictures! God Bless!

Anonymous said...

Hi Bethany lovely pictures I was wondering if you took online photography classes or if you just did lots of practice and taught yourself how to use your camera

Elizabeth. said...

Gorgeous frames, Bethany! It looks like it was a beautiful wedding and they must be so blessed to have had you photograph their special day. =) Blessings!

Tim said...

Anonymous...who are you and how do I know you? Now my curiosity is piqued! :)