Tuesday, August 06, 2013

beach baby

To celebrate the fact that I remembered to not only bring my camera along, but that I used it, too -- here are a few captured moments of the little girl who melts my heart each and every day.


 {summer days are perfect for a lazy, Sunday afternoon at the beach}

{too bright}


blue eyes and an adorable smile.
{i love this girlie!}


 {more evidence of summer: her first skinned knees}

{growing so fast}


Tomorrow is gone and I'm planning for tomorrow,
but I have been given TODAY to live, learn, and love!

5 comments:

Kaylee said...

She's so adorable. :)

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how big she's getting! She's a real cutie, Bethany.

Amanda said...

Adorable! What a little blessing! Awwww, the little ones are always so cute at the beach!

Sarah said...

Looks like so much joy and adventure with such a sweet little with you!
Which lake were you at?
Enjoy your summer!

Tashia said...

Such a cutie!