Monday, May 20, 2013

2013 Book List

A few books I've managed to finish, I've just started, or am hoping to read yet this year:







Mamarazzi: I love, love, love this book! So many fabulous pictures, ideas, and tips. When talking about camera settings, everything is explained so clearly. Not only does it give excellent tips for photographing children's professional portraits, but it also has many fun ideas about capturing the little details in their life, too. You don't have to be a mom to learn from this book and improve your photography skills!! {grin}  







What have been some of your favorite recent reads? 

6 comments:

Moriah Mari said...

Oh, I'd like to take a look at some of these. :)

Two books I read read recently that were really good were "Stop Asking Jesus Into Your Heart" by J.D. Greear (a book on assurance of salvation) and "One Thousand Gifts" by Ann Voskamp. Both excellent.

Hannah Kilpatrick said...

I've read part of the "Folks This Ain't Normal" , and It is really good! My older brother has actually interned at Polyface, and my other brother is interning this year!
Enjoy reading!

--Hannah

Caroline said...

Joel Salatin! Would love to learn more about farming from thy man.

Kisses from Katie is on my to read table at the moment. :)

Anonymous said...

St. Elmo by Augusta Jane Evans! It is a must.

FaithLovesKids said...

unPLANNED is a good book!!

Anonymous said...

Reading right now Will our Generation speak😄😉 Grace is an inspirational writer...