Thursday, April 25, 2013

one year old

Arianna; my precious little one year old. 

I love the way you wrinkle your nose when you smile. 
I love the way you wrap your arms around my neck when you want to snuggle.

I love the way your little fingers move and grasp things.
I love the way you begin crawling more quickly towards me when I call your name.

(I like it when you sleep in on Saturday mornings, too). 


I love your little 'serious' face when you are intently studying something new. 
I love when you fold your fingers when Daddy says its time to pray. 


I love the way you wave at everyone at the grocery store. 
I love the way you make Daddy laugh. 

I love when you begin singing along as Daddy plays the guitar. 
I love watching you get all excited when you see a strawberry.

I love the way you greet me with a smile.
I love the way you find delight in little things.  

Most of all -- 
I love YOU
and am so thankful to be your mommy. 

15 comments:

His Way Services said...

Can you believe she's one? It seems like she was just born! May God mightily bless her and use her for His glory. May he continue to guide you and Dan as her parents.

Happy 1st birthday, Arianna!

"My cuddly kangaroo...my busy little bee...you're everything that's wonderful to me. You're my precious little love bug.
But most of all, you're God's sweetest gift of love." That's a song from a baby book my cousin has for her two little ones. It's so sweet.

Have a happy, wonderful day with your little baby girl.

Rebecca K.

pinepod said...

Happy 1st birthday Arianna!

Amy

Elizabeth said...

Happy Birthday Arianna!! Your aunt in Nebraska is thinking of you lots today!!! I Hope you have a very special day!
<3

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday Arianna!
What a precious post! I am sure Arianna will be touched to read it when she is old enough to understand! you are a wonderful mommy!

Moriah Mari said...

Beautiful! Beautiful words, beautiful pictures . . .

Anonymous said...

That is such a beautiful poem! I love it!:D

Elizabeth said...

Happy birthday to your 'lil blessing! These pictures are so precious, too. :) Blessings!

Allison Marshall said...

Happy Birthday, Arianna!

Be sure to tell your mommy how much everyone enjoys seeing your photos! It's been delightful to 'watch' you grow up this year :)

lovin' the little toothy smile...

Blessings,
Allison

Mallory said...

Happy birthday to little miss Arianna! What a joy it has been to oberve your life this past year through your Mamas blog-- you are a delight! Praying blessings on you & your loving parents!
~Mallory <3

Amanda said...

Happy birthday, baby girl! You are special, and I know God has wonderful plans for you!

Lydia said...

Wow.... she really looks like a wissman!

Bethany Johnston said...

You are blessed!
Bethany J.

Amy said...

That is super cute!! I love those pictures! Happy Birthday Arianna!!

Alisha Ann said...

She is such a cutie!!
Great post Miss Bethany...as usual :D

Serving HIM,
Alisha

www.alishainprogress.blogspot.com

Lydia said...

AAAAAAdorrrrrraaable!!!!! She must be so photogenic!