Tuesday, February 12, 2013

phone+camera

Where does time go? Not only has it been several weeks since I've posted, but I was organizing pictures this afternoon and was amazed at how little my baby used to be.

I think that is one of the things I love about pictures -- how it freezes a moment in time. While visiting my grandparents a few weekends ago, Grandma pulled out a box of black and white pictures of when she and Grandpa were young and when Mommy was a little girl. Precious to see!

Now my phone camera definitely isn't the best quality, but I recently read that"the best camera is the one you have with you."  And since my phone is usually within reach, it has captured a few highlights from the past few weeks that you won't find on my 'big' camera (and yes, most of them revolve around the cutest baby girl who just happens to live at my house!)
{grin}


Blue eyes. Brown eyes.

-- enjoying the rocking horse at great-Grandpa's --

"I read all my books, Mommy -- now I'm reading yours!"

Taking advantage of a warmer day in the middle of a Wisconsin winter.

-- late night giggles with Daddy --

-- early morning hot apple cider and Daily Bread --

-- snuggling with mommy --

Watching it snow...snow...snow.

13 comments:

Mikala said...

So many sweet pictures! And that's right...I use phone camera way more than my "real" camera. It's way handier! :-)

Anonymous said...

great to hear from you again! thanks for the post.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I just love this post, Bethany! I know you've heard me say it before, but Arianna is just the cutest lil' darlin! Hope you all are doin' well!
Love,
Ali

Leah Taconet said...

Those are ADORABLE pictures of Arianna! Looks like somebody is blessesd! <3

pinepod said...

What a cutie!

Blessings,

Amy

~Kayla said...

I love the pictures Bethany!
It was so precious to see the everyday moments!

Love in Christ,
Kayla

Elizabeth said...

The first picture is my favorite - such a sweet mother/daughter picture. =) Blessings, Bethany!

Amanda said...

Awwww; so sweet! I especially love the last picture! Thanks for the update!
God bless!

Anonymous said...

Your little family is so sweet! Thanks for sharing the pics.
~Bethany J.

Sarah said...

How precious! Thank you for the update! I love pictures for the same reason; freezing a wonderful moment in time. God bless you guys!

His Way Services said...

Oh, so sweet. I really like the one snuggling with Mommy. She's a beautiful little girl. You are blessed. Can't believe she's that big and sitting up and all.

Lydia said...

Aaaaaaawwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!(I know your not supposed to be biased when it's not your baby/grandbaby etc... but she is...) So cute!

Hannah said...

Too Sweet :) I love the still quietness of the black and white pictures!
What treasured memories these sweet pictures are and will always be for you!!

God bless,
Hannah