Friday, February 22, 2013

baby expressions

I CAN still call her my baby, can't I? Even though she is getting so big and developing her own personality and becoming such a sweet and spunky little girl? {grin}

Arianna has been a quick learner in picking up the little bit of sign language I have been doing with her.  

Occasionally she'll be sitting in her high chair with sweet potatoes and yogurt smeared all over her face and those big blue eyes will look up at me and she'll sign "thank you" without any prompting. Talk about a little heart-melting-moment!

She was enjoying a snack of cheerios the other day after her nap and I couldn't help but smile at her antics.



She very carefully picks up a cheerio and bites it in two before eating it. 

  (I don't think she likes the fact that her bowl is empty!)


"Maybe if I take my bowl to Mommy she'll give me more!"

13 comments:

Annie said...

So precious! What a little sweetie. Thanks for sharing these pictures, Bethany. =)

mikailah said...

Oh-so precious! :)

pinepod said...

She's a cutie, love her little tongue out in the last picture! I know some sign language but my Mom taught for the school for the deaf though and I have a couple books on it too.

Blessings,

Amy

Anonymous said...

AWWW!!!!!!!!!! She is the cutest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Esther Maria said...

That is sooo cute!! I love the last photo!

Hannah Kilpatrick said...

Adorable!!!

Mrs. Mari said...

She is so adorable. My babies are 20 and 32, and in my heart they are still my babies :)

Blessings, Mrs. Mari

Sarah said...

Wow, how completely adorable!!
You are so amazingly blessed! :)
Cherish each moment!! God Bless.

Caroline said...

Haha...what a cutie pie you have! :)

Amanda said...

Awww! How adorable! She's getting so big!

Emily Anna said...

She'll be your baby forever!! Such a blessing!

A Heart of Praise said...

Aww, she is sweet! :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you for catching those moments. I love how attentive you are, precious mommy.