Thursday, November 15, 2012

my lil' girl

Since it has been 21 days since I've posted pics of the li' girl who fills my day with slobber, diapers, smiles,and giggles, I thought it was time for a few quick snapshots. [grin]

 Not only did she discover her toy cupboard this week, but she is learning new skills by the hour, it seems!


 Crawling all over, pulling herself on anything that will support her weight, clapping, jabbering and learning new sounds; she also cut three more teeth last week! 

She's a very busy little girl. And have I mentioned that she is a people person? If there is someone to interact  with, the toys strewn across the floor are non-existent to her!

 Such big blue eyes. 

I love that baby. I'm so thankful she gets to call me mommy!

18 comments:

goatpod2 said...

She's beautiful and getting so big!

Blessings,

Amy

Unknown said...

She is so cute! You must enjoy being a mommy so much!

Sharon said...

Adorable!!

She certainly looks like a "people person," and a very happy baby.

Auntie Ala said...

Oh my goodness! She is getting so big! I can't wait to see her in just a few days! <3

Alaythia,

Amanda said...

Cute! My littlest sis Susannah is about the same age, and we're enjoying the same 'exploring' stage with her! Children are a blessing!

Anonymous said...

Babies are so full of cuteness!!!! I love them all! Your little girl, Bethany, looks so sweet and she's getting big!

Alisha Ann said...

Great pics...as usual Miss Bethany :D

She is such an adorable baby!

My favorite is the last one :D

Serving HIM,
Alisha

www.alishainprogress.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

She is so cute. I have a niece about the same age and she alot of fun.

Aubrey Heki said...

Thank you for sharing pictures of your sweet baby! She looks so happy!

Naomi T. said...

She is beautiful! Thank you for sharing pictures. :) :) :) People always say that they grow so fast but I imagine that it seems even more so when it's your child.

Anonymous said...

Such a sweetie! Praying for God's favor and grace on her precious life.

Anonymous said...

How precious!!! :) I love her smile! :)

Elizabeth said...

That last one pretty much melts my heart...what an adorable 'lil sweetie! =) So happy for you, Bethany! =)

Anonymous said...

She is getting to be such a cute little girl!

Anonymous said...

Hi! Is there any way to get an email notification for when you post?

Anonymous said...

Hi! Is there any way to get a email notification for when you post?

Debbie said...

So many cute pictures

Anonymous said...

The delight written all over her face and in her eyes makes me smile. :)
I have one like her who keeps us hopping.
DH calls it his look of delight. I say it is her rascal impish side!