Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Old Threshers


Reunion Time!

We were able to travel to Mt. Pleasant, IA, and spend the weekend with family over Labor Day. Everyone was able to make it this year; what a blast to all be together again! Old Threshers is especially memorable because not only has my family sang there the last 10+ years, but we've also gone many times in years previous. (I have pics of me as a toddler at Old Threshers!)

Here's a few quick snapshots of the weekend...

Grandpa and Grandma with Asher

Singing in the family tent

Beautiful smiles! 

Abi joined the family on stage with her accordion

Enjoying smiles from Arianna

The newlyweds!!
Wow -- look what can happen in a year's time. [smile]

The brothers once again dueling away on their banjos

Talking with Uncle Nathanael

"Behold, how good and pleasant it is when brothers dwell in unity!"
Psalms 133:1 

8 comments:

Alisha Ann said...

Looks like you had A LOT of fun! Arianna wa adorable...as usual :D

blessings,
Alisha

www.alishainprogress.blogspot.com

The Huron Family said...

What a sweet last picture...I love it:) It reminds me of my little brothers and how they LOVE babies! Especially little girls since boys are the dominate part in our family;)

I enjoy looking at your blog and watching your small family enjoy living for Jesus!

Olivia Huron

A Heart of Praise said...

Looks like fun times! :)

Esther Maria said...

looks like so much fun! :) The photo of you and Arianna is super cute; I love her headband! :)

Anonymous said...

Bethany, I was wondering if you have an email address that I could use to contact you? I have some questions for you, as I am a young, single girl who really looks up to you. Thank you for your time! Blessings to you, Dan, and sweet Arianna!

Bethany said...

Anonymous --
you can contact me at photographsbybeth[at]yahoo[dot]com

Look forward to hearing from you! :)

Annie said...

Bethany, thanks for sharing these pictures with us. I always enjoy hearing what the Wissmanns and family are up to. =) Arianna is so precious... what a doll! Thanks for your godly example of Biblical womanhood.

In His Love,
Annie

Bethany Beasley #2 said...

Bethany!! I love the shirt that Ruth is wearing.. I have the same exact shirt but a different color...😥