Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Joe & Rachel

The past few weeks have been filled to the brim...

We loaded up a moving truck and drove it all the way from Virginia to Nebraska.

Two days later, Dan's brother, Joe, married his sweetheart, Rachel. What a gorgeous day and wonderful celebration!

And I didn't take a single picture -- partly because my arms were full of a cute bundle, and partly because a camera went down and mine was needed elsewhere. But it was a beautiful day!


Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. Joseph Beasley!

More updates and pictures coming when I have more than 5 minutes at the computer!  [grin]

 photo credit: Kori Wissmann

4 comments:

goatpod2 said...

Congrats to Joe and Rachel!

Blessings,

Amy

Mikala said...

Where can I see pics of the wedding?

I LOVE Rachel's yellow flowers. They contrast so nicely with Joe's grey suit and her dress :-)

Anonymous said...

really good photo's Kori!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful wedding! Handsome groom and pretty bride!I love her flowers! And her dress!