Thursday, March 15, 2012

a new season

Dan made it home safely from California after the bar -- thank you for your encouragement and prayers! After 4 years of school and an intense 2 month for bar prep review and countless study hours, its sometimes surreal to realize he's done and that milestone is behind us!

(I was a pretty happy wife when I was able to pack these books away last month!)

We are rediscovering a new 'normal' now...and it has been simply fabulous. Though our work schedules have remained the same, it is amazing how much more time is in a week when after getting off of work, we get to spend the whole evening together!

Tackling projects or working in the kitchen together, preparing for baby (more baby-bump pictures coming soon!), enjoying the gorgeous spring weather, grilling out, taking time to relax and savor this wondrous gift I've been given in marriage to my best friend -- truly, my blessings overflow!

"The Lord is...gracious in all His works!"
Psalms 145:17


What is something you are grateful for today?

4 comments:

Nonpareils said...

How exciting! :)
Glad you are having more time together now.
Have a blessed spring.
And I am looking forward to the pictures! :)

Anonymous said...

sunshine !!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Dan. May God continue to bless you and guide your future. Best of everything to you and Bethany and that sweet little girl who is about to arrive. Uncle J and Aunt D

His Way Services said...

It's wonderful to see your joy and hear you expressing your thankful heart. I have so much to be thankful for! I'm thankful for my family. God bless! Rebecca K.

P.S.
I'm thankful for cold weather!