Wednesday, February 08, 2012

This 'n That (and not one single picture)

Where is 2012 going?

Believe me, I have all sorts of ideas to post pictures, recipes, and goals, but life keeps moving on and the blog sits idle!

The reason I don't have any pictures for you (to make a long story shorter): the computer with all the pictures on it is currently in the repair shop. And though I've been taking oodles of pictures, it now takes a more involved process to get them from the camera to the blog. Thus, it hasn't gotten done. And you are stuck with only words in a blog post.

But on to happier news:
I do want to thank you for praying for Dan's finals back in December. He was excited to see his assignments marked with A's and a B+! Then it was on to bar prep right away -- and he's been putting in some huge mornings, afternoons, and evenings (11, 12, 13 hour days; diligent man!) He will be flying to California later this month to take the bar exam (it is a 3 day exam, 6 hours each day. Talk about intense.)

I'm not looking forward to being apart, but I am so very thrilled that the culmination of the past 4+ years of school is here and he will soon be d.o.n.e! And lil' baby Beasley continues to grow and I'm so thankful to be feeling well. Less than three months now until we meet our precious daughter!


Oh, and stay tuned! Anna will be flying out to visit next week and we have oodles of fun projects planned. [smile]

"A merry heart makes a cheerful countenance..."
Proverbs 15:13

4 comments:

goatpod2 said...

Thanks for the update! My niece was born last Tuesday, January 31, 2012.

Blessings,

Amy

Annah's Blog said...

Less than three months! Wow, its going so fast!

~Annah~

Lily Marie said...

Can't wait for the baby's arrival! ;)

JessieB said...

So good to hear an update, Bethany! I'll be praying for Dan and his bar exam! Blessings~ Jessie