Saturday, January 07, 2012

Precious times

I finally sat down tonight and looked at all the pictures from our time in Nebraska. Oh! I'm so thankful for family. What a precious gift!

The little people grow and change so quickly in between our visits home. Maybe someday we'll live closer...!

We also got to meet our newest little nephew, Asher. I forget how itsy bitsy newborns are -- and can't wait to hold my own lil' girl!

Yes, I'm just the l.i.t.t.l.e.s.t bit excited... [grin]

family picture

And all because two people fell in love --
then two more...
and then two more...
and then two more...
and ...I think you get the idea!

Gifts around the tree...

cheering on the Beasley boys at their basketball games...

having fun in the kitchen...

and enjoying the labor of our hands...
(these pretzel bites are fabulous.
talk about melt.in.your.mouth.goodness!)

...Dan reading stories with Elise & Yelana...

...family pictures...

Thank you, Lord!


"Oh, how abundant is YOUR goodness!"
Psalms 31:19




8 comments:

goatpod2 said...

Loved all the pictures! My brother, his wife, my niece, and nephew arrived on December 23rd and stayed 'til New Year's Day, my sister and brother-in-law came on Christmas Eve and stayed for the day then went and did Christmas with his family.

My other brother and 2 of his girl's flew in on Christmas Day, my Mom and brother picked up his oldest daughter (his 1st daughter from his 1st marriage) at her Mom's and step Dad's. My sister and brother-in-law came back the Thursday after Christmas and stayed 'til Friday. My oldest niece went back to her Mom's on January 2nd and my brother and his 2 girls flew back on January 3rd. My other sister-in-law couldn't come since she's having her 3rd daughter on January 31st by a scheduled c-section and this will be my brother's 4th daughter.

Blessings,

Amy

Olivia said...

Your family is beautiful!!

Praying for you to have a continued healthy pregnancy, and easy delivery.
Blessings to you and yours!

Olivia

Rebekah said...

Love this post!
I'm am always encouraged by you and also your family!
Bekah

Mikala said...

Great pictures, Bethany! I really enjoyed them.

Allison Marshall said...

I love to look at our family&friend photos too...over and over :)

And I am SO looking forward to seeing pictures of your lil darlin'!

JoyfulJewels4Jesus said...

Cute pictures. =) Yes, family is such a precious gift from the Lord!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, Alaythia is looking more and more like your mom all the time!

Anonymous said...

Pretzel Bites...RECIPE PLEASE!!!! =)

~Naomi :)