Thursday, December 08, 2011

Sam & Nicole

Tomorrow morning if you wake up
And the future is unclear,
I will be here.


As sure as seasons are made for change,
Our lifetimes are made for years,
So I will be here.


I will be here, so you can cry on my shoulder;
When the mirror tells us we’re older, I will hold you.


And I will be here to watch you grow in beauty,
And tell you all the things you are to me;
I will be here.

I will be true to the promise I have made,
To you and to the One who gave you to me.


As sure as seasons are made for change,
Our lifetimes are made for years,
So I, I will be here.


We'll be together and I will be here.

9 comments:

Erin Taylor said...

What a beautiful fall wedding!
I like the words to the song too.

A.J. said...

She is a very beautiful bride!
I really like the freshness your pictures convey, the light just seems perfect. Beautiful pictures! :)

Annie said...

Lovely, lovely pictures, Bethany! What a happy couple. =)

Blessings,
Annie

JoyfulJewels4Jesus said...

Thanks so much for sharing! I got to know them both a bit at the Great Adventure this year and so I enjoyed seeing the pictures. :) They're so fun. :) Favorites: #s: 1, 7, 8 & 9...beautiful photography {once again!} Bethany!

Blessings,
Elizabeth

Hannah said...

Oh these are so beautiful! Thanks for posting!
~Hannah

Hannah said...

Oh these are so beautiful! Thanks for posting!
~Hannah

Anonymous said...

Great pictures Bethany!!!

Lily Marie said...

So gorgeous! What a beautiful couple.

Tami K. said...

Great song! But I'm biased...Tom sang it to me at our wedding :-)