Monday, January 10, 2011

Wissmann Family in Concert

After hearing stories from my family's time in Branson and seeing pictures pop up on various blogs for two months, I was excited to finally see the Christmas show when they performed in Seward!


A few new songs...

the same wonderful smiles...

and fabulous new outfits!


"In God we Trust!"

Silent night, Holy night
Son of God, love's pure light!

Before the show began, we hoped to get a family picture 'real quick.' Add eighteen people to the equation and nothing is going to happen very fast! A few weren't quite ready yet and some were talking to the guests who were arriving -- but we managed to get everyone together and snap off a few pictures. [grin] What a joy to see the additions God has blessed our family with this year!

O Come Let us Adore HIM,
Christ the Lord!!

7 comments:

Lydia said...

That is so fun! I always have wanted to see one of your shows. It is always wonderful to get the whole family together again!

Lydia

Rachel said...

Ohhh... your family is so lovely! I'm glad you got to see them, I love the family pic!

I can't wait to have a big family myself one day! :)

goatpod2 said...

What wonderful pictures!

God bless you & your family,

Amy

Charity U said...

Oh, I wish I could have seen it! It looks terrific. Such nice smiles! The family picture is also very nice. :)

Vicki said...

I'm so glad you got to see your family's concert, Bethany! I just love the family picture -- you all are lovely! :-)

Hmm, a previous commenter already said that ... :-P Well, it's true!!

Blessings to you and Dan, and to all of your family!

Love in Christ,
Vicki

Hannah S. said...

You have such a gifted, amazing, lovely, and God fearing family!!!
I love their new costumes, they are beautiful.

BTW, would you happen to know if they have a movie of their concert?
I would love to watch and hear it if so.

Blessings,
Hannah

Sword Of The Lord said...

Wow!Love the whole family. I can't wait for the new CD to come out. I love reading about your new life.

Kashima