Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year!

I hope you all are having a blessed Christmas season!

Though I have yet to update my blog with the latest happenings, know that I do have lots of pictures to share with you. [grin] I was able to take a very special first anniversary trip with my man, after which we flew home for two weeks to celebrate Christmas with family. What wonderful, special times! Dan and I are in Nebraska for only a few more days, so I'm trying to make the most of our time here and getting on the computer is very low priority. Which means you can look for oodles of pictures and updates in January! So stay tuned...

14 comments:

Ruth Ann said...

yay! enjoy every bit of that family of yours, and I'm sure I'll enjoy your amazing pictures & stories once you have time to share them!

love you!

Becca said...

I really enjoyed getting to talk with you at your family's concert. I hope you enjoy the rest of your time in NE. I can't wait to see pictures from your trip!

Blessings,
Becca

Anonymous said...

Can't wait, Bethany! :)

Anonymous said...

Can't wait for the oodles of photos, Bethany! ;)

Kimberly Ruth said...

Happy New Year Bethany and Dan. I hope that you had a wonderful anniversary. :)

Bethany Joy said...

Happy New Year, Bethany! I hope you have a wonderful year filled with great memories. I am really looking forward to your new posts!

Blessings!
-Bethany

Charity U said...

Looking forward to it!

naomi said...

Happy New Year to you!!!!

The Gilmore Family said...

YAY!!

Sarah

Elizabeth Ellen Moore said...

I am glad you are enjoying your visit! Happy New Year!

Sister~to~Seven said...

Can't wait for the posts! I LOVE your blog! Happy New Year to both of you!

Megan.Margaret said...

Hard to believe that you have no comments! Anxiously awaiting the pictures :)

Hosanna Shields said...

Happy new year Bethany!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy new year to you as well Bethany :)
And a belated happy anniversary to you as well.

Oh, I'm SO excited about more pictures...love your pics.