Monday, November 22, 2010

Using coupons just got better...

For those who use swagbucks and print coupons, you can now earn swagbucks for printing and redeeming coupons! Since I get several coupons from the internet every week, I'm very excited about this!

Here's how it works: head to swagbucks.com and in the header look for the tab that says "earn", then find the "coupons" link -- which takes you to the page to print coupons. These coupons are hosted by coupons.com and you'll earn 10 swagbucks for every coupon you print and redeem. It may take up to eight to twelve weeks for the swagbucks to show up in your account, so you will have to be patient.

If you still haven't begun using swagbucks yet, I highly recommend beginning now! We've been able to purchase most of the necessary law books that Dan needed for school this year for free, plus something special to decorate our home with!

3 comments:

Allison said...

How fun! I'm working away at collecting points :)

Blessings,

Fair Maiden said...

What do you to earn your swagbucks? Because you seem to be getting a lot more than I am. Do you have lot of referrals?

Bethany said...

Fair Maiden --
Yes, I do have referrals and that definitely helps! I also use SB for any webpage I visit (almost) daily: e-mail, facebook, blogs, ect... I do still use google if I'm really looking for something, though! :)