Monday, November 15, 2010

Happily ever after

TJ and Susan have been married for seven years and have four spunky, photogenic, adorable children. Susan is a photographer and I think she has some pretty cute lil' people to photograph. (This is a definite advantage to having children -- there are always priceless moments and expressions to capture!)

But this photo session was for the parents, who are still very, very much in love.

I want to be like Susan someday...
Seven years and four children later,
she wore her wedding dress and looks absolutely gorgeous!


Their children are blessed beyond measure to grow up in a home where they have an example of a husband and wife serving God together, enjoying life and each other.
I know, because I grew up in a home like that, too.


Photobucket

It is a marriage like theirs that really exemplifies Christ and the church.


TJ and Susan -- you are a beautiful picture of what God intended when He created marriage!



"The Lord your God in your midst, The Mighty One, will save;
He will rejoice over you with gladness, He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing."
Zephaniah 3:17

16 comments:

Sisters of Grace said...

Beatiful pictures!
I love the 5th and 6th ones.

Emily~

Samantha R. said...

Beautiful lovely couple (their children are so beautiful and cute too!)
I pray for a marriage like that someday... should the Lord bless me with a husband!

Lesley said...

Wow! What a couple and a testimony!
Love the pictures Bethany!

Ruth Ann said...

oh wow Bethany, I know these people!!! :) I went to their wedding and anyhow...so much fun to see them on your blog and her in her wedding dress! beautiful! thanks for sharing!

Annie said...

What a sweet couple! I love the 5th, 6th, and 7th photos. Thank you for sharing, Bethany...they are beautiful!
In Christ's love,
~Annie~

MAZZOU said...

The pictures are beautiful- you did a wonderful job, and captured them well, I can guess!
I especially love the 5th one!

Becca said...

These pictures are beautiful!
I really like the 5th and 6th ones.

Rachel said...

These are such lovely pictures! This is the kind of marriage I pray for; I've seen it firsthand with my wonderful parents. So beautiful.

And four children in seven years!!! Sign me up! :)

God bless!
Rachel

Charity U said...

They're all so sweet! I hope that my marriage will be like that, if I get married.

Lily said...

Priceless! What amazing pictures, they are all so gorgeous! I'm sure the couple appreciated that. they both look really young and still crazy happy. :D

JoyfulJewels4Jesus said...

What lovely photography, Bethany! I especially love the collage you created of the photos.

Blessings & thanks for sharing your photography with us!
Elizabeth

The Anders said...

Love these pictures! I may be a tad bias though- Susan is my sister. :) Excellent work.

Lydia said...

I love it! The pictures are beautiful, you can tell they grow in love for each other and Christ each day! What a beautiful couple!

God is great!
Lydia

Susan said...

Aww, thanks so much Bethany! We love the pictures.:)

Anonymous said...

#5 and #7 are my favorites--although I love the colors in the bottom one. So fun!

Morgan

Morgan Family said...

I love these pictures too! Susan is my aunt, so I'm somewhat biased;)...

-Charity