Thursday, September 30, 2010

Ephesians 1:17-19

May the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory,
give to you the spirit of wisdom and revelation
in the knowledge of Him,
the eyes of your understanding being enlightened;
that you may know what is the hope of His calling,
what are the riches of the glory of His inheritance in the saints,
and what is the exceeding greatness of His power
toward us who believe,
according to the working of His mighty power.


GOD KNOWS HOW TO BEST USE YOUR LIFE
TO GLORIFY HIM.
-Brother Yun

2 comments:

JoyfulJewels4Jesus said...

What an encouraging Scripture! Thank you so much for sharing, Bethany!

Blessings!
Elizabeth

Naomi said...

Thank you for the scripture.. and quote. Very thought provoking for me. There have been some major upheavals in my life recently and I was really stressed about some of them. Finally, I realized how stupid I was being. Seriously, God does make everything beautiful in His time ... and once I stopped worrying and fretting, the situation seemed far less ugly than I had thought it was. :)

He does know better than we do, eh?