Friday, August 20, 2010

Q &A: Confession time

I have received a host of questions over the last few months, all asking for a certain espresso fudge recipe and I apologize that it has taken me so long to respond.


The recipe you ask? It goes like this:

First, one must have a sister with whom you share similar tastes. In this instance, you both must love all things pertaining to cappuccino, coffee, and chocolate.

Secondly: The sister goes traveling in Ohio.

The said sister visits a chocolate shop in Ohio.

While there -- with all the amazing sights, smells, and smiles that a chocolate shop brings -- the sister sees something that combines chocolate, coffee, and fudge.

The sister sees THE espresso fudge and knows she would enjoy it with a person who has similar tastes. (This is where the first step is VERY important. You gotta' be that special person to make this work...)

Sister buys the fudge.

Sister visits sister in Virginia and surprises her with the fudge!

The fudge was enjoyed...and savored...and relished...
to the very last slice.

Can't wait till the next time said sister travels to Ohio and Virginia again. [smile]

21 comments:

Jenna said...

Awwww, how sweet of your sis!

I do have to say that the espresso fudge sounds delicious:)

Maybe I'll try to find a recipe for it...

Anonymous said...

It sounds wonderful!
Is your computer fixed yet?
Blessings,
JB

Sarah Grace said...

Yum yum yum!!! :D Looks absolutely delicious!

Vicki said...

Hi Bethany! Nice to see you back -- that fudge looks delicious! ;-)

Have a lovely Friday night!

Love in Christ,
Vicki

Linda said...

I wish I had a sister like that. You lucky girl, you.

Samantha R. said...

Mmm, looks yummy!! I hope your sis goes again soon!

Anonymous said...

ahhhhh....

Abigail said...

Good thing I have a sister! :)

JoyfulJewels4Jesus said...

Thanks for sharing the "recipe" of how you received the fudge! How sweet of your sister to do such a special thing!

Joyfully in Jesus,
Elizabeth

Charity U said...

Mmmm. That does sound great. And I do love all things chocolate, coffee, or cappuccino. (=

goatpod2 said...

Too funny, my Mom and I have made a goat milk fudge that was coffee and chocolate, it was delicious but we had to stop making it though!

Amy in Ohio

Lily said...

haha!! :) Sounds delicious...how nice of your sister (I don't which one....I'm guessing Rachel?) to buy you some! I LOVE fudge!

Anonymous said...

ahhh....

Bethany said...

JB:
No, my computer isn't fixed yet, so I'm trying to figure out where to download the pictures that are on my camera!

Sarah said...

Okay... that was SO awful Bethany!!!! I was hoping to make that stuff!!!!!!

How 'sweet'!!!!

Sarah G.

Anonymous said...

oh Bethany that's terrible! so sorry....

Anonymous said...

sweet!!~Kay

Shiloh said...

Hello!

I've enjoyed seeing your Q&As. Is there an area where I may submit a question?

Thank you!

Bethany said...

Shiloh -- you can ask any questions in the comment box, or e-mail me at photographsbybeth[at]yahoo.com

Looking forward to hearing from you! :)

Anonymous said...

thanks for your e-mail address!!

Annie said...

Bethany,
That fudge looks delicious!! :) How sweet of your sister...was it from Rachel, or Elizabeth?
Blessings!
In Christ's love,
~Annie~