Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Good times.

This past weekend Dan and I had the opportunity to visit Justin and Alicia -- what a delightful time! It was such a blessing and I was so refreshed by the time we were able to spend together. Being newly married, I was especially blessed by Alicia's sweet conversations and example. We had fun swapping recipes and comparing notes on managing time, being a homemaker, relationships, and of the changes that come with different seasons of life.

Truly,
A good word makes a heart glad.
Proverbs 12:25



Thank you for your warm friendship and hospitality, Justin and Alicia!

After church on Sunday we snapped a few quick pictures...

Their sweet baby daughter, Joanna
(whom I immensely enjoyed cuddling
since my lil' Joanna is so far away!)

Smiles for mommy!

Blue eyed sweetheart


12 comments:

Charity U said...

What a sweet little girl!

Ruth Ann said...

aww, the pictures are so sweet! what a darling family! thanks for sharing these Bethany; they made me smile today!

Maggiorana said...

Beautiful pictures of a lovely family, Bethany! Although I don't know them personally, I enjoyed their wedding photos, and it's fun to see photos of them and their little girl!
I also LOVE reading about your life! God Bless you!

Megan.Margaret said...

It's funny how I feel like I know them because I saw their wedding pictures and Rachel mention her once at camp. The pictures are ADORABLE.

Megan.Margaret said...

It's funny how I feel like I know them because I saw their wedding pictures and Rachel mention her once at camp. The pictures are ADORABLE.

JoyfulJewels4Jesus said...

What beautiful photography, Bethany! And what a sweet little family. It looks like you had quite a nice time together.

Blessings, Bethany!
Elizabeth

Lydia said...

Beautiful pictures!

PTL!
Lydia

Lily said...

Aww, those photos are darling!! I love that blue-eyed cutie pie. So adorable!

Hannah Shields said...

Thanks Bethany for the post and pictures!! They look like a very sweet couple and their baby is TOO cute:):)
Glad you had a good weekend, and have a marvelous day in the Lord as well!!!

Hannah Shields said...

Thanks Bethany for the post and pictures!! They look like a very sweet couple and their baby is TOO cute:):)
Glad you had a good weekend, and have a marvelous day in the Lord as well!!!

Josiah and Abi Wissmann said...

Oh wow! So precious! Thanks for posting! What fun to see their sweet family!! So beautiful!

Arnie said...

Hi, Dan and Bethany! Enjoyed the photos. Hey, I just made airline reservations for 1-4 October to Reagan National. Hope that weekend works for you. It'll be good to see you all. I'll be in touch with the details. Love,
Arnie