Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Prints for pennies

UPDATE [July 13]: I just received an e-mail that they are now running the special through July 18! So if you missed it the first time around, you still have time to take advantage of their special offer!


Through July 11, Snapfish is running a special offer of 50 prints for 50 cents + shipping.

Sign up or log in, and when checking out use the code JULY4PENNY.

Also, if you are a first time user you will get 50 free prints for signing up.

Yay! It seems like I always have pictures that need developed, so I was excited to find this deal today. After such a wonderful weekend, it will be hard selecting only 50!! [smile]

9 comments:

JoyfulJewels4Jesus said...

Thanks for letting me know about this special deal! I am really behind on getting prints of our family's photos...so maybe this will motivate me to purchase them!

Joyfully in Jesus,
~Elizabeth

Jessica M said...

Ohhh! =) I like! Thanks for posting this!

It was good seeing you this weekend! Have a good week!

Sisters of Grace said...

Thanks for letting us know about the great deal!! I am always so behind on printing pictures too!

Blessings
Emily~

Lulu said...

What a great deal, Bethany! Thank you for sharing with us.
Blessings!
Lulu

Elizabeth J. said...

That sounds like a great deal. I'll have to check it out because I have quite a few pictures to print off. By the way, the pictures here of you and your husband are just so pretty. I love it when Christian couples are building their love around the Lord.

~Elizabeth J.

The Ahlgren Family said...

Thanks for sharing the great deal! Have you ever had pictures printed with them before? If so, were you pleased with the quality?

Bethany said...

Ahlgren family --

yes, I have used this company before and have been happy with the quality! I will mention that they have a gloss and matte finish, and it is automatically set to gloss but I switch it to the matte finish as that is what I prefer for pictures. :)

Maggiorana said...

Bethany, were you pleased with your July order from Snapfish? Or did you end up with some photos which had TERRIBLE, bright green as we did? (Otherwise, theyre a great company.) I assure you, we have been ordering from Snapfish for a while, and only this year have noticed a difference in the quality of inks!
MVB

Bethany said...

Maggi -- yes, I was very pleased with my order from snapfish! Have you contacted their costumer service about the bright green?