Thursday, June 03, 2010

The post that isn't

It has almost been a week since I've blogged.


So in hopes of getting a post up, I've been sitting here at the computer for the last 30 minutes, trying to write something while browsing through some fun pictures from the week.

But -- nothing is coming together and instead of another post, all I have is three more drafts saved. And I already have way to many of those...

So here's a picture-less post to say I'm headed out the door to go shopping with my sister, Rachel, (who has been visiting all week!) and here's hoping we find some good deals!!

Happy June, ya'll!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see more pictures! Blessings!

Lulu said...

That sounds like fun; I love shopping, and we did it SO MUCH yesterday! :)
Blessings.
Lulu

Jenna said...

I'm glad that you're doing well, Bethany! And I totally understand not being able to come up with a post...I'm in a rut right now:)

Have a *wonderful* time shopping with Rachel!

Love,
Jenna

JoyfulJewels4Jesus said...

I completely understand, Bethany! Hope you have a simply lovely time shopping with Rachel and hopefully will be able to share a few photos of your special time with Rachel, too!

Joyfully in Jesus,
Elizabeth

Erin said...

I know how you feel! Have a great time shopping :)