Friday, February 19, 2010

Our honeymoon

We spent the first few days at a beautiful condo at the Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri.

Then to Branson for December 23
to celebrate Christmas with my family!
Pool party!!


December 24 found us at the Beasley house to celebrate Christmas!


Reading the Christmas story
(our niece, Elise, sitting on Dan's lap)

Due to a huge blizzard, we were snowed in with Dan's family until December 26.
Popped popcorn, played games, shoveled snow...good times!

On December 27 we all gathered at my family's home for the opening of wedding presents. We are so blessed by every ones generosity! It was also Mom Beasley's birthday, so we sang to her and celebrated that joyous occasion as well!

Taking a little break from unwrapping presents... [smile]


Monday, December 28, saw us loading up a small moving truck and saying goodbye to Nebraska...and beginning the long drive out to Virginia.

We stopped in Kentucky for a day,
spending December 29 at the Creation Museum



...where we enjoyed the many displays and things they had to offer.


Enjoying the petting zoo!

Dan feeding Gomer, the camel.



Smiles!


...and kisses!!

Wednesday, December 30, found us pulling into Round Hill, Virginia. Home sweet home! And though we're back to 'real life' with work and school, the honeymoon continues! Stay tuned for more pictures as life continues...

22 comments:

Charity said...

Awesome pics Bethany!!! You guys are so cute together...
Looks like you had fun!
Hugs from your sister in Christ,
Charity
=D

Jenna said...

My goodness, you're both so sweet! When I get married (if the Lord wills), I hope that my marriage is as God honoring and BEAUTIFUL as yours:):)You both are such a Godly example to me and many others - thank you!

Love your sister in the Lord,
Jenna

p.s. The pictures are wonderful, I love them!

Kenna said...

Thanks for the pictures! They're wonderful!
Glad your honeymoon and Christmas was GREAT!
Can't wait for more pictures!
God bless you both!

Allison said...

Awwww..... so sweet!
Thanks for sharing the pictures-they were so fun to see! Sounds like you're loving married life......;)
Blessings,
~Allison B

Leah Lombardi said...

The second to last picture's my favorite... =) Cute pictures-you look so happy together!

I'll definitely stay tuned!

Naomi said...

Wonderful pictures! Thanks so much for sharing. :)

Btw, I love all those smiles. It brightened my day. :)

Naomi said...

I forgot to mention...

I just posted a blog recommendations post on my blog and your blog is on the list. I hope you don't mind.. I wanted to share what has blessed me over the last year or so. :)

God bless!

~Desiree~ said...

AWWW so cute! The pictures are very nice:)

Brittney said...

Honeymoons don't end... :)I really enjoyed your pictures though. It makes you feel closer. :) ((HUGS)) (I miss you!!!)

Ruth Ann said...

oh Bethany, I love the pictures and update! =) y'all are so sweet & radiant together!

Megan.Margaret said...

Yay for pictures!! I was so hoping you would have a post on this soon :) Looking forward to more...... :)

Kimberly Ruth said...

That is such a sweet post Bethany!!! I
really, really like it. It is sooooo cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pictures! They're great! You two make a perfect couple(Imagine that!)! The testimony of your relationship is absolutely amazing! The Lord has used it to encourage me and inspire me in many ways! Thanks so much for sharing!

Love in Christ!

~An Indiana Aquaintance :)

Anonymous said...

Like your socks Rachel!! : )

goatpod2 said...

Nice pictures, went to the Creation Museum once with my parent's and brother and his 3 daughter's.

Amy

Anonymous said...

Yay you got to go to the Creation Museum!! I'm a Charter Member--love it!

The pictures are adorable!! Thanks for sharing!

Morgan

Anonymous said...

Lovley ! I really like the picture with the purple twinkle lights. I hope my turn comes one day.

mommyoffaith19 said...

Love the pics!

www.mommyoffaith19.blogspot.com

Elizabeth said...

Sounds like you had a simply wonderful and lovely time, Bethany! Looking forward to more pictures soon!

May the Lord bless you abundantly!
Elizabeth

Anonymous said...

Hey Bethany!! I would LOVE to see your wedding dress. Like the details.. it looks soo pretty!! Do you have a picture that shows the whole dress? Cris

Holly Kae Photography said...

Darling pictures. Thanks for sharing!

Kenna said...

Congrats on your new neice! She's so precious! You'll have to upload some pictures of her on your blog too! :)