Friday, October 16, 2009

Packing







...and beginning to put things in boxes that I won't see again until I'm out in Virginia...









Again -- my blog has been quiet for awhile, and here is yet another really quick post. I've lost track of how many posts I could have done and wanted to do as the days continue to come and go. [smile]
They remain very full of wedding planning, working with my family, spending time with Dan, and continuing to fall more and more in love with him!! Though my 'to-do' list can sometimes seem overwhelming as the countdown continues, so do the incredible and precious blessings of the Lord. Truly, my cup runneth over!!

"Our heart shall rejoice in Him,
Because we have trusted in His holy name!"
Psalms 33:21

9 comments:

Nicole said...

Several cases of Hill's Diet Dog food??! Are you taking care of a herd of obese dogs out there?

Bethany said...

Nicole....
lol.

And really -- you haven't blogged since FEBRUARY. What are you busy with?!

Sydney said...

Oh Bethany,

I'm so happy for you!
You are so blessed and I know you are looking forward to Dec. 19!!!

Hope you are both keeping well...I'll keep praying for you!

Sydney...
...sister to seven brothers~

I LOVE your blog:)

Nicole said...

I.... Ummmm..... Have no life.

:o)

Jenna said...

Bethany...
It has been really neat to see your journey of singleness...courtship...engagement and soon marriage.

I'm praying for you and Dan, may you have a blessed future together:)

In Christ,
Jenna

p.s. I hope you continue blogging after you're married too!

Sarah said...

Yes! I dito "jenna" I hope you continue to blog afterwards!!

Kenna said...

Thanks for the update - even though it was short! :) I totally agree with Jenna and Sarah!

Anonymous said...

A girl I know stated " Back to the grind stone of wedding preperations but with renewed energery as I work towards my goal. The labors are not a vain thing..." In my prayers , even if you do nto know me.

The Ahlgren Family said...

Packing up certainly is a good time to weed out the unimportant stuff. I was amazed at how much stuff came with me when we got married! But we had a lot of fun going through each other's things together! We re so happy for you and are praying for you, Dan, and your families!