Thursday, September 10, 2009

Psalms 109:27

Let them know that it is YOUR hand,
that YOU, O Lord, have done it.


Faith accepts His divine command and steps out in a direction that only God can complete. If you attempt only things that you know are possible with the visible resources you posses, those around you will not see God at work. You will be the one who receives the credit for a job well done, but God will have no part in it.


If you proceed with what He tells you, no matter how incredible it may seem, you will experience the joy of seeing your Lord perform miracles -- and so will those around you!


Henry T. Blackaby

14 comments:

Jessica said...

Bethany..that is so lovely! What a blessing! Love- Jess




P.S. wooo--hooo! first comment!!
(smile/wink)

Ruth Ann said...

wow, so true! :)

Anonymous said...

How many bridesmaids are you having in your wedding?

Anonymous said...

Wow! Another post! I thought that would never come. :)

Elizabeth Ellen Moore said...

That is a gorgeous photo!

Kenna said...

Beautiful! Loved the whole post!
Thanks!

*Anna M.* :) said...

How true! lovely pic! :)

Anonymous said...

So true!! The picture is awsome!!
Do you have the bridesmaids dresses done yet? If so can we see a picture of them??:)

Anonymous said...

This is lovely! I love the butterfly. How is your wedding going? I am in a wedding so I know how busy that time can be.

Laura McCloy said...

I don't usually see Blackaby quoted, but I've appreciated a lot of his material.

Thanks for this amazing quote!

Anonymous said...

Wow! As I spent time around your family and church a couple weeks ago I began to realize just how much you all are seeking to please and serve only the Lord! It was absolutely amazing to see how the Lord really is very much at work in and through your lives! It's my prayer that you would continue to die to self and be alive unto Christ! The unity of your church and family blew me away! I realized what I have really been missing. By God's grace and strength, I am definately going to be working on my part of being united! :)

~ An Indiana Aquaintance :)

Anonymous said...

Woulod love to see thigns you will do for your wedding? What flowers will you have?

Anonymous said...

The butterfly picture is lovely! Did you take it yourself?

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for posting that qoute!
It is great!
~Ruth Knapp~