Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Faith

...sees the invisible
believes the unbelievable,
and receives the impossible.
-Corrie ten Boom

For God is not unjust to forget your work and labor of love which you have shown toward His name, in that you have ministered to the saints, and do minister. And we desire that each one of you show the same diligence to the full assurance of hope until the end, that you do not become sluggish, but imitate those who through faith and patience inherit the promises.

Hebrews 6:10-12

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bethany,
I like the quote! Thanks for sharing. I'd love to see an update/pictures of wedding planning.:) (sometime!)
Love ya,
Allison B

My Bright Corner said...

I needed that tonight.....thanks!!

MoonShaw said...

Corrie ten Boom was an admirable person. Thank you for sharing!
And the picture is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

that is so pretty!

Ruth Ann said...

Ahhh...Corrie ten Boom is so inspiring. =) And the Scripture you chose is perfect.

Joshua Hoppman said...

Amen! What a wonderful quote and bible verse.
God Bless.
Kelsey

Kenna said...

Like the quote! Beautiful picture!
I'm with Allison B. :)
God Bless!

Joanna said...

Bethany,

Thank you so much for, over the years, sharing your photos and your life as you follow Jesus! It's been such an inspiration to me - inspiring me to draw closer to my Savior and also to learn more about photography.

God bless you!
Joanna
www.bloomthemagazine.com

esther said...

Ooh-so pretty!