Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Time flies...

I was going through pictures the other day and realized that is has been a whole year since Rachel and I headed to China! Such a wonderful summer!!

I am so thankful for the opportunity that the Lord gave me to go...the lessons I learned...the friends I made...the things I saw and experienced...the conversations and classes I had...the seeds that were planted...the laughs we shared...the food we ate...the songs we learned...the memories I now treasure...


I hope ya'll don't mind a few more pictures as I reminisce...


At the Great Wall

Such precious, precious faces!

Beautiful scenery

Watermelon on a stick, anyone?

A children's class I taught

Sightseeing
Thursday night suppers at our apartment



Wonderful memories with my sister...


"God be merciful to us and bless us, and cause His face to shine upon us -- that Your way may be known on earth, Your salvation among all nations. Let the peoples praise You, O God; Let all the peoples praise You!"

Psalms 67:1-3

16 comments:

Under Southern Skies said...

Such cute and interesting photos, Bethany. I can hardly believe that you all went a whole year ago! :)

Hannah T. said...

I LOVE to pictures!

Hannah T. said...

whoops... I ment I love THE pictures. Not TO pictures! Sorry.

Grace said...

I LOVE posts like this! Please feel free to do more of them!

Anonymous said...

I love Those photos,they're so cute.I can't believe I am the third person to comment! God bless!
Rose K.

Lisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I dont mind if you put old photoes on...........all Im asking for is pictures!!

Ashley Sebo said...

Wow! It has been a long time! Time certainly does fly!

Thanks for sharing!

Kori said...

Ohh!!! Such GREAT memories!!!! What an amazing summer! I'm so glad I was able to spend it with you!!! :D Love you, Bethany!!!

Kenna said...

Love the pictures! The watermelon on a stick looks delicious!

~Desiree~ said...

I love the pictures!! China looks like a very pretty place!

Ashley said...

What great memories! I love the pictures! It doesn't seem like a year ago & I'm sure it seems less to you! What a great opportunity you had to live there for a little bit. Looks like you had fun!

Ruth Ann said...

Those must be some neat, amazing memories! I loved seeing the pictures and being reminded of your time over there. :) This year has flown by so very fast...

Elizabeth Ellen Moore said...

How wonderful! Time sure does fly.

We had a girl from our Sunday School share last week about her recent trip to China. It was both eye-opening and convicting.

I love your photos!

Anonymous said...

It would be so much fun to go to China.

Kimberly said...

That looks like so much fun. God Bless. Kimberly.