Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Home again!

The past few days have been filled with unpacking, catching up on laundry, getting used to the cold northern weather [smile] , and catching up with friends here at home!

I have so much I could blog about, but for now -- this quick update will have to suffice. I keep thinking that one of these days I'll be more consistent at updating, but life takes time!

I've been praying about changing the verse on my header...and am excited about the verse the Lord gave me. But as to what it is or why -- well, you'll have to wait until I have time to compile my thoughts and type them up.

Thank you for your patience and encouraging comments -- I always love hearing from you!

(And a big thank you to Josiah and Abi -- who welcomed us home with these cheery sunflowers on our table! Love you, two!!)

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEA! I get to be first! Beautiful picture Bethany! (as always!)

Amy said...

Lovely picture!

Lesley said...

Welcome home! It is a little colder here at the moment but...there is not place like NE!:)

The flowers are lovely! A nice reminder that spring is just around the corner!:)

Andrea Herrlinger said...

Looking forward to hearing more!! :-)

David Kent said...

Happy Thursday! ....wait, it's a Tuesday... Happy Tuesday!

Looking forward to seeing what your new verse is and the why of it.

David K.

Ruth Ann said...

oh my, the suspense, my dear Bethany! :) I'll try to be patient, but at the same time I can not wait for your next post!

Love you!

Kayla said...

Praising God y'all made it home safely! :)

The Marshall Artists said...

Looking forward to your thoughts, Bethany!

I always enjoy everything I get to see on your blog :)

Allison

Stephanie said...

Welcome home! Those are beautiful flowers! Looking forward to seeing your new verse.

Sue said...

Welcome home. There is no place like home is there? Your thoughts are so precious to us readers!
Blessings!

Ruth said...

How pretty! Must have been a welcoming sight! glad you got home safely and looking forward to that next post!
Ruth

Josiah and Abi Wissmann said...

OH! We are just SO glad you're home!!! Love you!

Anonymous said...

So glad you are back to blogging Bethany, and welcome home.

Kenna said...

Glad you made it home safely. Can't wait to see what the new verse is. :) Love the picture. Can't wait til it's spring. :)

daughterofvision said...

Home has never been sweeter....right?! I LOVE it right now!! I know what you mean about adjusting to the weather though...:)
Love you!
Chels

Anonymous said...

Hey Bethany! We would love to see a new post coming soon!

Sveta said...

Hi! I am a stranger to you. My name is Svetlana. I found your blog through a friend. I was wondering if you know of any free online photography classes. I really love it. My blog is www.svetasstation.blogspot.com I love your pictures.

KinaBolina said...

We're waiting for an update post on all the Wissman changes.
Yours inspired by Christ,
Caroline