Thursday, September 18, 2008

Justin & Alicia

August 23, 2008

May my life be a testimony
To who I am in You, to who You are in me.


Lord Jesus, may the ones I touch be touched by You,
Oh, may my life be a testimony.

May my life be a tribute to Your name,
May I seek first Your smile, not men's applause and fame,

Lord Jesus, if it means for You I suffer pain,
May I not fail to be a tribute to Your name.

May Our lives be a symphony of praise,
A song of hope and joy that fills our nights and days.

Oh, grant that we may never cease to always raise,
Oh, Lord to You a joyful symphony of praise.


May our lives be a mirror of Your grace,
Reflecting love that goes beyond all time and space,

Lord Jesus, may men see not us, but Your dear face,
Oh, may our lives be a mirror of Your grace.


May our lives be a testimony
To who we are in You, to who You are in us.

Lord Jesus, may the ones we touch be touched by You,
Oh, may our lives be a mirror, Lord, of You.

21 comments:

are you serious?! said...

You did such an awesome job, Bethany!!! TOTALLY awesome!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Really nice pictures!! I like the one with the jean shirt and veil- cute:) Was Ruth in the wedding?
God bless, ~lisa

Pine Pod Farm said...

Lovely pictures.

Gina said...

Can you see the reflection of their faces in their rings!?!?! So beautiful!

As a fellow *aspiring* photographer, you are a blessing to me because I can see your commitment to godliness and virtue rather than self-glorification as a woman and photographer.

I love your photography Bethany and I am so blessed by the fact that you seek to glorify the LORD by blessing others through your talents.

God bless you!

Gina

A Still Small Voice said...

How sweet!

Bethany said...

Yes -- Ruth was a bridesmaid!! :)

Josh Champagne said...

Amazing photography! How long have you been doing weddings? Your photographs are on par with some of the top pros in wedding photography. Of course God gets the glory for your work, but you've definitely put to good use the talents he's given you.

Becc@ said...

AW! You did a beautiful job! And it looks like it was a beautiful wedding! :)

Stephanie said...

Great job on the wedding pictures Bethany!

Bethany said...

I've been 'doing' weddings for a little over 2 years, this being the 4th I've wedding I've photographed. :)

And yes -- to God be the glory! Not only has He taught me so much, but He has answered so many prayers with each and every wedding I've been honored to do!!

Noelle said...

Wow, Bethany, those were beautiful! Such a wonderful job!

~Tori~ said...

Beautiful job! What a lovely bride!

The Kisling's said...

These are great photos! I totally love them! Marlene

Hannah said...

Beautiful pictures! I've known the Nelsons for a few years and they are such a sweet family!

Anonymous said...

Those are beautiful pictures Bethany. Great job. Kimberly.

Anonymous said...

You have such an amazing eye and way of capturing things. I really enjoy looking at your photos. Even the baby ones are fun. You have truly be blessed with a talent for photography.

Linda G~ND :)

Lesley said...

Beautiful pictures of a beautiful wedding Bethany! You have been blessed with much talent!:)

Abby said...

I like these wedding shots, Bethany!! I like the positioning and all!! Great job!! =D

Ruth Ann said...

Beautiful pictures Bethany! You captured the wedding very well...even though I wasn't there and don't know the couple. :) It looks like it was a lovely time and I'm sure they were very blessed to have you as their photographer.

AJ said...

Congrats!!!

Once again Bethany -- you took really really good pictures. :D

Under Southern Skies said...

Beautiful photos, Bethany! The colors she chose for her wedding are pretty!