Monday, June 16, 2008

Prairie Bible Camp 2008

:: preparing ::


:: memorizing scripture ::

:: action ::

:: gator ball ::


:: Bible time ::

:: evidence of a strong German heritage ::

:: explorers ::

:: singing ::

This year we did a three part skit on the life of Martin Luther. What an amazing testimony! And Stephen did a great job as the lead actor...

:: the chapel ::


:: Bible stories ::

:: games ::


:: yes, love was in the air at camp, too ::
[grin]

Praise the Lord for another wonderful year at Praire Bible Camp 2008!

You can check out more details, pictures, and the slideshow on our family blog...

8 comments:

The Bontrager Family Singers said...

I especially like the picture of Mr. and Mrs. Wissmann!
Allison

Lady Ruth Ann said...

love all the pictures!! :)

The last one is especially neat, the way you captured it is really neat.

Josiah D. Wissmann said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Josiah D. Wissmann said...

There all great!! But yes, I especially like the one of the soon to be Mr. and Mrs Wissmann!! (SMILE)

Stephanie said...

Again, a wonderful post! I love all the pictures.

sister-to-be said...

You did it again, Bethany! A whole host of wonderful pictures! Yet I know I'm entirely biased when I say this, but my favorite is of the 'soon to be Mr. and Mrs. Wissmann'! Am I entitled to that, or not?? Being biased that is?! lol

Thanks for giving of your time to bless others. God has bestowed on you such a gift, and I love seeing how you use it for HIS glory! Anxiously awaiting to see how HE uses YOU for His praise and honor at our wedding! :) Love you, sister!!

Dustynne said...

Oh wow...looks like ya'll had a great time. I was hoping to maybe be able to come this year, but it didn't work out. Maybe next year?!?! :D

Gem said...

What a wonderful time you must have had! :)
I wish someday I could come too... I would like it very much! ^^