Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Update

My posting has been extremely random lately, something that tends to happen on our road trips. In case you want to get caught up on all the happenings that I didn't blog about, check out some very fun picture posts on both the family blog, and my brother's blog. Life has definitely been full and my blog sadly neglected. But now the countdown has started for arriving back in Nebraska. Home, sweet home!


And I'll sign off for today with a few cute photos of one of my favorite little helpers....




(Photo credits: Elizabeth)

10 comments:

Stephanie said...

Those are beautiful and very adorable pictures.

Sarah said...

What cute photos! You are teaching her early. ;)

miss--me said...

aww so fun!!!! Sewing with a baby no your lap!!! My little Elise is getting a bit big to do that with. : /

Anonymous said...

That is just darling! Looks like she is intent on learning too! ;) Love you, Bethany!

Anonymous said...

Oops! That wasn't supposed to post anonymously. But now I'll leave the guessing up to you, since it did! (grin)

Lacey Martin said...

Aww, cute Bethany! :-)

Nicole said...

love it and you dear!
:)
can't wait to catch up... it's been too long!

a farm family said...

Those are SO sweet of you two! My littlest sister loves to sew and is at the machine about every time I am.She made a jumper when she was 4,so maybe that will be Charissa in a few years! :)~Amy

The Chmelars said...

great pictures elizabeth! i guess you have an amazing teacher. ;-) love ya girl! tiff

BrittLeigh said...

Elizabeth is quite the photographer! Those are adorable pictures, excellently captured :). SWEET! :)