Monday, March 17, 2008

Home again!

Where once again I use actual dressers...and my closet has a door....and my toothbrush can stay in the bathroom...and my sleeping bag doesn't get rolled up every morning (or rolled out every night, either, for that matter!)...where it takes forever in this great big house to find anyone (okay, so not quite! It just seems that way after 14 people living in the 45 feet of our 'bus' space!)...where I can leave the water running until it is hot before using it...and where my family and I can all sit around one big table and hold hands to pray at meal time.

Oh the simple joys of being home once again!

19 comments:

Naomi said...

Yippie! im the first to comment. you take great pictures!
God bless you.

Alatheia said...

It's wonderful having you guys home! I missed you...and it was great seeing you at church. What a nice surprise!

Anonymous said...

Hurray! We know that feeling too...the getting home one...not the 14 people in one bus one! ;-)

Dianna

lajiemarie said...

oh, what a sweet picture :)
Welcome Home :)

A HEART OF PRAISE said...

I'm sure it must be nice to be home again!! :) BTW you have been awarded the "Blogging with a Purpose" award. :) My blog has more details.

Stephanie said...

Welcome home! I love that picture of your family. :)

Lesley said...

What a sweet picture Bethany! Welcome Home!
~Lesley

BrittLeigh said...

aw sweet! Now if only I were "home" in Nebraska... :) I miss you more than ever!!!! (((HUGS)))

Nicole said...

yay for home!
i love your thoughts on home.
and the pic!
love ya

Liz Brown said...

Welcome back :)

Abby Martin said...

WELCOME HOME!!!

~Tori~ said...

Welcome home! :-D

Kay said...

I wondered if you were home. Saw a bit more "life" around the Wissmann homestead as I drove by yesterday.

Welcome Back to "the Good Life".

K & R Ficken

Anna B. said...

Welcome Back!!! It was such a pleasent supprise to see you Sunday morning! : )

A Young Lady In Waiting said...

Welcome home!

Dustynne said...

What a sweet post and picture! :)
Thanks for sharing, Bethany.

No place like home, eh?!?!

Carolj said...

I like hot water from home, too!
Welcome home! :)

Josiah D. Wissmann said...

It is sure good you are back home again!

The Marshall Artists said...

Welcome home Bethany and family!
I agree, home is a wonderful place to return to!

Allison