Thursday, October 25, 2007

Day by day

:: everyday is a little life --
and our whole life is but a single day repeated ::

"So teach us to number our days, That we may gain a heart of wisdom."
Psalms 90:12

Each moment I have is Thine,
O Lord.
Please mold them as Thou wilt.
Let each one be filled with Thee,
And in Thy mighty hand be stored.
Let them not be wasted, O Lord,
On things that hold no good.
Lord, let them only be for Thee,
Teach me to do as Thou would'st.
Let my heart be joined to Thine,
Make it wholly Yours.
Change my life to be like Thine,
Let me never stay the same.
Take my life and mold it
Each moment of ever day
Until only You are seen,
In all I do and say.

-Chantel Harding

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like that quote in the bold lettering at top; who said that, or was it original with you, Bethany?
Anyway, I get to be the first one to comment!!:D:D
Allison

abi said...

Amen! Thank you for spreading the encouragement around! I just love your blog! :D

"Take my life and mold it
Each moment of every day
Until only You are seen,
In all I do and say."


What a challenge...What an exhortation...What a goal to strive for...What a blessing! Love you!

PS--Oh yeah! I get to be your second comment!! lol

Tabby said...

Hey Bethany, how's OH treating you? I'm in Lincoln again for a Volly Ball Tournament this time, it's been fun but Playing VB at PBC in puddles up to our ankles has a whole different special place in my heart! school has been going good, always plenty of homework and things to keep up with! Miss you guys tons, say hi to the rest for me! :) God Bless~

Ruth Ann said...

absolutely stunning picture! I love it, love it. :) And the quote and all - just absolutely beautiful. Thanks for sharing!

A HEART OF PRAISE said...

Amen, thanks so much for sharing. :)

Stephanie said...

What a beautiful poem. It has a beautiful message.

Chantel Harding said...

Just stumbled across your blog. God is good. That poem was a reminder I needed.

I love all the pictures- so beautiful. :)