Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Candidly Charissa

Since it has been over a month since I've done a photo shoot with Charissa (I know, it's been over a month already! Aren't you impressed with my self-restraint?! [grin]) I thought I'd post a few candid pictures of Charissa from our family's time at a Children's museum:

Baby in a bubble!


Charissa really didn't know what to think of the mirrors, though...

"Oh no! ...I thought I was cuter than that!"


I know -- this isn't Charissa, but it was too cute not to post!




I bet she's the sweetest lookin' fireman you've ever seen!

"Okay, Andrew, something tells me I'm not quite cut out for this job!"


She was completely enthralled with the mini-grocery store. It was adorable watching her walk the aisle, picking out her "much needed" food items.


Hm-mm-mmm ...she's already learned the secret to a quick meal!





And last but not least -- one of my personal favorites:

Peek-a-boo!

18 comments:

Goldfish said...

Oh my!! SO CUTE!! I was going to pick a favorite, but I think that is pretty much impossible! And tell Charissa not to worry about the fireman's outfit. I try to get into my dad's and it looks pretty much the same. :D

Anonymous said...

Soooo cute!

Lindsey said...

Soooo adorable!

Nicole Marie said...

whoa girl!
so amazing! i am speechless... was this - where? :P

Anonymous said...

Oh how CUTE!!!! I LOVE the one of her in the fireman hat--and the bottom one. Very very cute!! (The one of your brother in the fireman hat is cute too. :))

Morgan

A HEART OF PRAISE said...

Oh my, she is sooo cute!!! The last one is adorable!!! :)

bonnie said...

Bethany, your little sister is growing up TOO fast!! Its a joy being able to watch her grow up through the pictures you post of her on your blog!!! Catch everyone moment on your camera as fast as you can!!!!

Sara N. Smith said...

She is the most adorable! You must be a very proud sister! I love the close-up pic of her with the fireman's hat on!!!

Esther said...

I thought I recognized the place where Charissa was having fun! I haven't been there in years! My Grandparents used to take us kids there all the time- such great memories! Isn't it fun? It has changed to much since I've been there last!
Thanks for the pictures of my home-town. :)

Happymama said...

All of these were wonderful. The cutest one to me was her gathering her groceries...too precious! But the one that cracke me up was the expression on her face in the mirror. How funny!

~Kristi

BrittLeigh said...

aww! Those are so precious :). I love how serious she looks in her grocery shopping. :) She sure is growing up! :)

Elizabeth Ellen Moore said...

Fun pictures! She really is growing up! Your pictures are better than studio shots ever could be.

Anonymous said...

the piktures r so funny! we shur had a good time! we mis you! love josiah.

abi said...

Those are totally adorable! I like the one you tossed in of Nathanael too, very sweet!

One request though, please don't use quite so much self-restaint before the next Charissa post! lol Love you!

Stephanie said...

Those are really great pictures. Charissa is really cute. My favorite one is the one where she is wearing the fireman hat.

Anonymous said...

CUTE!! I agree, don't use so much "self-restraint" before posting "CHARRISSA" again!!! Love it!!

DUSTYNNE said...

I do not appreciate self-constraint when it comes to posting pictures of Charissa.

;)

amos said...

Very cute! I like 3 & 4 best!

Amos