Thursday, October 18, 2007

Canada at random

Yes, I've been absent from my blog for almost a whole week again, but this time it was due to being out of the country. I am back to the good ol' USA now, with a host of pictures from our time up north. (And to hear more of why our family was in Canada, as well as continued testimonies of the Lord's faithfulness, check out my sister's post: Ontario).

But for the host of pictures:

:: the beautiful shore of Lake Erie ::

"Oh, that men would give thanks to the Lord for His goodness,
and for His wonderful works to the children of men!"
-Psalms 107:8

:: while taking a walk one afternoon we girls spotted this crazy sight ::

One just never knows what they will see in Canada!
(Disclaimer: do not try this at home!)


:: sheep ::

(pictures like this enhance complete randomness)


:: my little 'twin' sister enjoying the swing ::

"Oh, that men would give thanks to the Lord for His goodness,
and for His wonderful works to the children of men!"
-Psalms 107:15


:: Canada, O Canada ::

:: the joy of playing in the leaves ::

"Oh, that men would give thanks to the Lord for His goodness,
and for His wonderful works to the children of men!"
-Psalms 107:21

Charissa was thrilled to play with a kitten...

though she wasn't quite sure what to make of the kitty kiss that was placed on her cheek seconds later!

"Oh, that men would give thanks to the Lord for His goodness,
and for His wonderful works to the children of men!"

-Psalms 107: 31

14 comments:

Margaret Neufeld said...

Those boys do try some interesting things. I'm not so sure that I would be so confident though. I'm glad you enjoyed your time here. God bless!

A HEART OF PRAISE said...

Thanks for sharing all the photos! The last one is stunning! :)

DUSTYNNE said...

Great pictures! Kept me laughing! :)

I think that one of Susanna in the leaves is SO cute. Great timing!

Rachel Marie said...

Wow- Psalm 107 is so fitting, and how amazing since it's been on my mind for these past few days.

Beautiful pictures... :)

Thanks, Bethany, for sharing!!!

Sara N. Smith said...

I love all the pictures! They're are just beautiful! Thanks for the post!
Glad to hear that you had a wonderful time in Canada....praise God for His faithfulness!

Jacob said...

Some brilliant photos, Bethany! Thanks for sharing.

Claire said...

Delightful photos! Especially the last one... it should be on a calendar!!

Stephanie said...

Thank-you so much for coming. This weekend was one of the most blessed weekends I have had in a while. Praise the Lord for families who are such a blessing. May God continue to bless you in your work for the Lord.

Eva Redecop said...

HI! im from the Lighthouse Gospel church(in ontario) BEAUTIFUL pictures!! im glad your enjoyed Canada. But theres no place like home. (smile)
Reading your blog is always so encouraging because of the verses and quotes that you have. and i had alot of fun with your family. GOD BLESS YOU! you better come back soon!

KarenW said...

(The picture with the boys) It is Canada, you never know what you'll find!
I love that picture of the flag. The red and white against the brilliant blue looks amazing. Charissa looks so adorable with the kitten! I wish I could have been there to see that!

Karen

BrittLeigh said...

Oh my, those were such FUN pictures! Wow! You captured so many priceless memories with that sweet Nikon of yours :). Thanks so much for sharing them.... Makes me miss you something fierce!!!

Lotsa (((HUGS))) to you!

~AliisaJoy~ said...

Love the pictures - especially the ones with Charissa!

Anonymous said...

Those boys look like they are having so much fun. I love the pictures Bethany, you do such a good job.I hope your time in Canada was nice.God bless.

Esther said...

What great pictures! I like the picture of Alaythia.
I finally got my new camera last week. It's so much fun! I have taken over 1200 pictures already. (So many from John's wedding weekend!)
God bless you, Bethany!