Monday, September 24, 2007

For your information:

Recently I've had several questions asked via the comment box, so here's the post in which I'll try to answer them. If I missed one -- feel free to ask again! I'm not always the best at prompt answers; life is full!


The most common question dealt with our bedroom makeover:
"How does one get into the top bunk?"
As the design for the bunk bed was considered, a ladder was definitely brought up. But Hannah and Susanna (who would be occupying that a 'fore mentioned place) asked for a rope ladder. Thus: a rope ladder it is!

It has more of a tree house effect...they can even pull the ladder up and make their bed a small get-a-way. So cozy!


The second question:
"Did you make up the pattern for your Bible cover or could you post where you got it from?"
The pattern is actually one of my sister Rachel's design. (I know, I'm a terrible copy-cat!) The cover is very easy to make, but complicated to explain. If you want specific instructions, drop me an e-mail and I'll try to explain it in such a way that will make sense. [grin] I had it easy -- getting to watch the making of the original!


And lastly:
"What kind of camera do you use?"
I use a Nikon D70, and have thoroughly enjoyed the 2+ years that I have owned and used it...and used it...and used it! It has taken thousands of pictures for me. [smile] I also have a Nikon SB-800 attachable flash -- an accessory that I use almost as much as the camera.

10 comments:

Bryant said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Claire said...

Hello Bethany!

I wanted to let you know that I've awarded you the Blogger Reflection Award. You can visit my blog for the details and instructions how to get the icon for your blog. Thank you for being an inspiration to me!

Your Sister in Christ,
Claire

Bryant said...

May I ask another question about your camera?
Do you have a prime or zoom
lense(s)? If you have a zoom, what "mm" range is it?

Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for answering our questions! What a neat ladder idea! :)

Kori said...

I was wondering how Hannah and Susanna were going to get up to the top bunk!!! Thanks for answering my question without me even having to ask! :)

Pauline said...

I was going to ask 2 of those questions.:) They were answered without me having to ask them.:)

Pauline said...

Since I don't have your e-mail address....Could I just give you my e-mail address and then send me the directions for the Bible cover? That's been something I've been wanting to make for a while.:) Thank you so much!
My email is : sister_to_9@yahoo.com

Pauline

Anonymous said...

By the way Bethany,I think its the person behind the camera that makes all the pics look so great :)

BrittLeigh said...

haha, the ladder is so creative! I love it :D. That would be a fun way to go to bed every night.

Erin said...

What a cute idea! It would be a cool way to get to bed each night.