Monday, July 23, 2007

For those of you...

who have been begging for more pictures of Charissa (you know who you are!!) here is a hodge-podge of pictures I've taken recently. I am quickly finding out that the more mobile she becomes, the less she sits still and wants to cooperates for pictures! Always on the go -- here is a glimpse in her life...


:: a rare moment of playing in her crib ::


:: helping in the kitchen ::


:: we are still in the process of teaching her that not everything goes in her mouth! ::



:: rubber ducky -- you're the one!
you make my bathtime so much fun! ::

Okay, so I do get a few posed pictures of her yet!

:: a little laundry helper in training ::



:: thouroughly enjoying time with Daddy ::


Life is a journey -- cherish it!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

So adorable! It's so awesome to watch children grow and learn. Even though it often takes much patience, they have to be one of the most precious blessings; a gift from God.

Goldfish said...

YAY!!!!! I need pictures of Charissa, I miss her already (oh, the rest of you as well! :). Glad you have such a cute little helper. I love that the mountain is bigger than she is. :)

~A lover of Charissa pictures

guess who said...

Those are just darling , each and every one! Do you think that bathtime would be even more fun, if my daddy was there to sing her the song? (grin) And your last quote choice made me smile. :)

I love you!

Laura said...

She's SO cute!! I just want to squeeze her sweet face :)

Melanie said...

What fun pictures. Babies are irresistable to take pictures of! Especially super cute ones like Charissa...what a doll.

Rachel Marie said...

Oh, those pictures are SOoo... CUTE!!!
I especially love the first-top picture... :)

She's such a doll! ;)

Thanks for sharing the pictures with us!

KarenW said...

Babies are so wonderful! I am finding out more and more how fast they grow. Cherish each moment!

A HEART OF PRAISE said...

What sweet pictures! She is such a cutie! :)

~Dustynne Noelle said...

Awwww, that baby is sooooo cute! :D
Can't wait to meet her on the 15th of August!!!!!!!! (and the rest of you, too! :)
Lord willing we'll see you then....
And I can't wait!

BrittLeigh said...

Those are positively precious! Thank you so much for sharing those fun, fun pictures. You have *such* an adorable little sister. I know... such a broken record, aren't I??? :)

Anonymous said...

That picture of your mom and dad with Charissa in the middle is so cute.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THE PICTURES!
-ALLISON-