Friday, March 16, 2007

Zachariah's song of praise

"He hath raised up an horn of salvation for us... that we being delivered out of the hand of our enemies might serve him without fear, in holiness and righteousness before him, all the days of our life
...to give knowledge of salvation unto his people."
Luke 1:69, 74-75, 77, 79


When was the last time you laughed for the sheer joy of your salvation?

Today, think deeply on what you have been saved from... and let your gratitude to God motivate you to bring the lost to Him.

-Anonymous

5 comments:

VandeHeiFamily said...

thanks for the reminder, the salvation of our souls is so precious and wonderful!

Kris said...

Thank you for this post Bethany! At church last Sunday, the Pastors sermin was about "Reaching out" it was great and. This ties right in, Thank you! I can't wait to see every one again, camp is going to be here before we know it. God Bless.

Jacob said...

Um, Bethany... I think that picture is a little crooked...

:-)

--Jacob

Bethany said...

yea -- it's called 'artistic flair!' I mean...most everyone does their pictures straight! Didn't someone once say that "variety is the spice of life?!" :D

Kaylene said...

Bethany, I've been recently convicted of how I took my salvation for granted, and was expecting God to serve me instead of me, Him. Thanks for this beautiful post!