Friday, February 02, 2007

Eternity is being changed


The past two days our family visited Mexico -- it was so incredible! I wish I were a great author, so I could tell everything in such a way that you might feel like were there, too; seeing the things I saw, feeling the emotions I felt...

I have had the privilege of meeting world-changers. No -- you've never heard their names lauded on TV or read their names in the newspapers, and if you met them on the street, you'd never know the impact they are making.

It may seem small.

But sometimes a hug means the world to a child -- knowing somebody loves them. And if they are pointed to their heavenly Father at the same time, eternity might be changed.


To read the rest of my thoughts, as well as see more pictures of our time in Mexico, click here to read the whole post!

4 comments:

Rachel Marie said...

What a sweet picture! I understand your feelings, totally, Bethany...

"Incredible" is about the best way to describe the feelings, I guess.

Your thoughts were very well put. :-)
Thanks for sharing!

Megan said...

That must have been awesome, incredible, wondefrul..., etc.

BrittLeigh said...

I love how you summed it up! Eternity might be changed... one child at a time. I'll go over and read the rest of your thoughts ;) ((hugs))

~Bryant~ said...

OH, sounds like a neat experience! We have gone on missions trips to Mexico several times, and it was always such a moving experience!