Tuesday, December 05, 2006

My Bible

What you do with the Word of God
will determine what God does with your life.


IF --

you RECEIVE my words,
and TREASURE UP my commandments with you
making your EAR ATTENTIVE to wisdom
and INCLINING YOUR HEART to understaning;
yes; if you CALL OUT for insight
and RAISE YOUR VOICE for understanding,
if you SEEK it like silver
and SEARCH for it as hidden treasures,

THEN --
you will understand the fear of the Lord,
and find the knowledge of God.
Proverbs 2:1-5

5 comments:

BrittLeigh said...

so, so true!

(((hugs)))

Megan said...

WOW!!! That is so good! Thanks for the great reminder!

I am figuing out more stuff about blogging--so much fun!

Andrea said...

I love that first quote! It is such a challenge to put the proper priority on God's word that it deserves!

Blessings and hugs to you!

Kaylene said...

Some challenging verses! They remind me of a quote...
"Sin will keep you from this Book, or this Book will keep you from sin." ~Bunyan

abi said...

These verses have always caught my attention! Thank you, Bethany for the exhortation to dig into God's word!