Monday, October 09, 2006

In case you've all been wondering...

...where I've been this past week, it has been very busy, needless to say! Our family spent some time in the recording studio, then were gone over the weekend, and I'm home again -- and hopefully back to blogging! Though I have missed having time to post, I also enjoyed the week of just resting in the Lord and thanking Him for what He has done.


On Thursday, I babysat my younger sisters (and brother!) for most of the day, and for a special treat I hosted a tea party for them when our work was all done...with the lacy dresses, gloves, and all the fixin's! Enjoy the pictures of some little (and big!) girls having fun dressing up!!



Posing -- with all the finery!

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute post! My best friend dresses up her nieces and takes pictures of them. Very cute pictures!!!!!

ME

Anonymous said...

SO CUTE!

Anonymous said...

Aw.....that is so sweet!!! I have many fond memories of tea parties with my big and little sisters!!!!

Anonymous said...

Awwwww, so cute!

Kourtney said...

Are sister/brother tea parties so fun! Thanks for sharing!
God bless!

Elizabeth Ellen Moore said...

My sister and I love doing teas! You all look so elegant!

The Ansons said...

How fun! This brings back good memories of tea parties Mom hosted for us girls when we were little. Looking back though, we were not so discreet with our make-up! :)

Anonymous said...

Nathanael sure looks like he is having the time of his life! :)

Monica said...

A tea party would be so much fun.

Anonymous said...

O how very cute. tea parties so so so fun!

Rachel Marie said...

Yes, very cute indeed!

I love the fan... I don't know where yours came from, but it looks identical to one I recieved as a gift a few years ago from a dear friend of mine in China.

Thanks for posting!

Anonymous said...

Bethany,

What a sweet idea! How priceless to see you taking time out of all that you could have been doing to bless your siblings. This is exactly what I was talking about the other day--you challenging me by your enthusiasm to cherish your brother's and sister's. It is such a beautiful thing to behold, and I know God is smiling down on it with great joy!!

Thank you for posting, sharing, and challenging!

You're a blessing!

Hannah Michelle said...

What lovely ladies! (And handsome little gent!) Tea parties are so delightful. :-)

Anonymous said...

Aww.........what fun! good idea too. I'll have to do that sometime....my lil sis is SUCH a tea party fan.......actually aren't ALL girls??!!Chels

Anonymous said...

susanna... we love your dress. hannah, your dress is cute too. today we had a tea party.
susanna... can we change your play name to popcorn? we like how popcorn sounds better!
love, piggy and piglet

Anonymous said...

I just have to say, every time I look at Nathanael, I just crack up.